Friday, April 21, 2006

Making friends

I've always thought I'm crap at making friends... As in to say, I could NEVER make the first move to be all friendly and go "HI! My name is *insert name*. Glad to meet you. Let's be friends." My 'attitude' in friend making is more like either they come and say hello first or I'm stuck in a group or class with them, and I literally become 'stuck' with them (think NAZEEHAH~ ;p )

I've lost the plot as to what I wanted to say...

Pokoknya.. I've got more people OUTSIDE my closed, sheltered circle of friends now.. I'm SLOWLY getting to know more people! They are UNLIKE me!!! Very different, but still very INTERESTING individuals! I can tolerate some of them, and be friends... and if I can't .. I just avoid and ignore ;p

Thought I'd include here that I'm thankful for my friends here.. Who help me 'survive' bouts of homesickness!!! and of course my constant BOREDOM!!! LOL

Anyway... Revision is HARD!!! I find my mind fleeting to somewhere else.. I'm thinking about INDIA!!! I'm going to India!!! I'm so excited!!! I've got my vaccinations already, I've just bought my anti-malarials and tommorrow is an allocated TESCO shopping day just for India!!! (I remember my Uganda Tesco shopping day... That was fun junk food shopping!!! It helped the Medic Tea Club running in camp ;p)

Anyway.. i was www.trekearth.com -ing India again.. and I'm super excited! Temperature is 'cool' at 35 degrees!!!! WHEEE!!!! it's going to be a dream come true! HEAT AND SUN!!!

Anyway... I was trekearthing Brunei.. and there are lots of PRETTY pictures!!! =) Enjoy them =)

4 comments:

[Law] said...

Yo!

Good luck with ur revision!

And I can't believe you're going to India!! I envy u! haha. Have lots of fun =)

War186 said...

Have fun in India girl! :D

AlaiMidget said...

fets i think uve changed over the yrs (m sure ive said this before but ill say it again anyway), in a better way i mean. I think u can tolerate ppl more and feel less or act less like u want to kill/slap them if ko inda suka durang. And making random frens...of course u can do it fets! Ko rnb! We randomly talk to ppl! Or menyampuk sana sini (err ok maybe its just some of us...but u can be like that too!). Anyhoo making random frens are cool and can be relied upon time2 buring :)

India: omg i cant believe ur going! siuk eh! enlighten us..what exactly are u doing there? and...ur leaving me??? BOSAN tah ku ni!

ms. sheena said...

hi fets =D
i cant make friends either. Lol. unless people come n make friends with me! =P.

when are you going to india? siuk jua!!