It's been a long time since I've blogged properly (not that I actually do). I've nothing really to say, and lack of motivation to write.
Anyway, was telling my friends that I'm in search of a texting buddy (seeing that I prefer texting to talking on the phone)... No one replies to my texts and have a texting marathon with me... =( No one does that anymore.. I'm trying to remember who my texting buddy was dulu.. And, it's Kiki and Ona and Mas (who is away in Brunei!!!)... Kiki and Onster, please do come back!!! Miss you! Would love to marathon text with you guys whilst u r in Brunei, that would mean our phone bills rocketing sky high and that isn't particularly something I'm wanting. I also text with Som, but she has been quiet recently. Tried calling her, but no answer! Hope she's alright! Miss that missy..
Anyway, I guess I'm just being lonely.. Due to lack of people to 'talk' to!! If you've got someone decent who I can text with.. please 'forward' them to me! hehehe.. Sounding desperate, am I not.. I'm not really ;p
*added*
I was re-reading what I wrote.. and just typing Kiki, Ona, Mas and Som didn't seem to be complete. I have somehow managed to forget about MY ROCK!!! My cleaning, compartmentalising, layering, starbucking, hypering, waxing, cooking, eating, dragging me to walk, shopping, selfridge-ing, more eating, labu-ing Dentist!!! Miss you lots kaka!!! How's you? There's no one I can call just anytime of the day to say just about anything anymore. And, I don't have any more random "I love you" calls or text.. And, I've no one to do the same to... Argh.. Missing the time when Ka Jen, Abg and Kaka and ofcourse yourself was in this country!!! Labu~~
My current MSN nick is "Hello me please" and quite interestingly, people who don't normally say hi to me said HELLO to me! =) Although the conversation ended there, the fact that someone said hello was nice! ehehe.. Also shows that people READ your MSN nicks... I don't know if you guys do.. but I DEFINITELY do.. And, I'd leave messages to people with regards to their nicks. Sigh.. I'm probably just bored with nothing to do except for MAJOR procrastination.
Received an email from the OTC people, and it says my PSI - my 'boss' so to speak, is LEAVING!!! I didn't even realise it has been two years yet! (the PSIs have a two year rotation) That means it has been two years since I've joined the OTC!!! Anyway, I don't actually know the SM or DEDE that well, but he's cool.. I'm gonna miss him! (Kinda ;p) I do miss wee Ralphy though.. he was the C co's PSI. also the PSI who went to Uganda with us! He's real sweet and reminds me so much of my own Dad!!! Ralph made me SO homesick bila di Uganda!!! Hehehe...
It's Thursday tommorrow! = Late night shopping in Dundee! I think I'll go to town and enjoy a cuppa Starbux! Ahhh... Bliss.. I don't know what I'd like yet.. But it's most probably my tall White Chocolate Mocha, with just two pumps of white chocolate and no whip ;p
Enough rambling me thinks... and hello me up always people!!!
Love, ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment