To decide what to cook is always hard! It depends what u actually have to cook, what you feel like eating, what you are craving for, and how much energy you have to actually cook and make something!!!
When it's me.. it's always too lazy to cook or nothing to cook! But.. I was looking through my many sachets of food.. and i came across my bubur sachet!!!
Bubur it is!!! Plus it's a must eat because it expires today!!! I have to eat two packets today! LOL.. It's easy to cook.. tear off sachet and pour contents into pot.. and pour 600ml of water.. stir, and let it cook... The only thing is.. it leaves a MESS on the hob! it's annoying to clean!!!
But, bubur is bubur, and it always makes me happy when I eat bubur!!! If only I could make my own from scratch! I attempted that once, and I actually ate it.. Not much.. just two spoonfuls before I actually disgusted myself!!! YUCK!!! So yeah, packeted bubur it is.. YUM!!!
I'm missing McD's bubur, Tua's, Mummy's and Ibu's Kaichok!!! YUM!!! nyaman tu!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment