Sunday, December 25, 2005

Prague Pictures - 1

Syazeh, Myself and Mas - with a blue christmas tree close to our aparthouse!

The most famoust bridge in Prague - Charles Bridge. It's traffic free and very pretty =)

Christmas market in Old Town Square. Pretty...

Wencelas Square... Where we lived! The museum behind us!!!

Syaz and I with the TOTALLY pretty looking guard at Prague Castle!!! Handsome gilerr lah!!! You should open this particular picture and zoom into his face!! - If possible ;p LAWA!!!

2 comments:

War186 said...

Now I understand what Yudy's there for-being the photographer (bfs are useful in this case, yes?)..Haha jk. Actually it is quite true cos Ziri & Rezam have been victimized by us hehe ;)

Prague looks wonderful! :D

Anonymous said...

Omigod! I didnt know c Yudi ke Prague sama kamu! Siok jua! U gals look great!! Miss u all!! Wish we cld all be here in bru together..
err..n yups war..hrhr our bfs do seem to be the victims of our endless kan bergambar phase hehe...nt day dey mind..speaking for ziri..hrhr..