Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Nothing to do with me!

Hmmph.. im sasak at the moment, and its not even anything to do with my life! my life is normal - student life... broke, fun, work, lectures, etc etc...

Im feeling sorry for my kaka! because of crap that happened in her life! You aren't gonna like what im gonna tell you ka, but it's true that they're together! Even if I never actually bonded with him, I still feel sorry for you! But I guess it's for the best, lets hope I get along fine with the next one =) (my not too bad day suddenly feels so buruk because of this). I feel like kicking his ass!!! I hope he reads this because I want him to know!

Like fair enough if u have a new relationship AFTER u broke up... but to have it whilst u r still together?! that's just so NOT on.. I suppose I understand with things not being the same as they are... but there are 'protocols' to life! It WON'T kill to adhere to them!!!

Anyway, why do people do that?! Whether u r a male or a female... when u say u like/love someone, and u r in ur exclusive relationship... why can't you do what you say!!! It's just bloody annoying when you don't!! So to all youse out there yang in a relationship.. when things go sour, and u think u r falling for a different person, for God's sake, break up first BEFORE going out with the new person... And do tell ur 'previous love' about it rather than durang hearing it from other people!

Crap!!! I hope this doesn't ever happen to me.. or i never to do it upon someone else! if i ever do, do tell me off, so i realise im doing sth so wrong!!!

5 comments:

War186 said...

Unfortunately, I know a friend who is capable of doing this..:(

War186 said...

..and tell ur kaka she's definitely better off than being with a two-timing selfish b*s*a*d heh

RSHA said...

I do hope to that the sucker read this blog, as I am cursing him that he wont be able to find someone who is as nice as her and not be able to find a good family like ours ;) (tho its not perfect) but mr "S" u just sounds like ur first initial of ur name...

Look at it this way, what goes around comes around, u do this to my sister, and i BET u, someday someone else will hurt u MORE den what u've done to her

Anonymous said...

No wonder la he's been telling ppl in the UK that he's "SINGLE"!!! What a shit-head!!! She's better off without him!!!

FR said...

Who's anon? I was aware he told the world he was single... but sucker banar eh!!! Mau tumbuk his face! LOL that would make me SOOOOOOO much better!!! Shithead!