Thursday, November 24, 2005

Normal? conversation

Last two weeks, the OTC marched around town for Remembrance Sunday... It was my first public march, and I quite liked it. I did some mistakes... (because talur people up front were changing the pace every so often! Talur!) but as a group, we did pretty well. We know so because our Commanding Officer and Dundee's Police Commisioner said so =) We were apparently the best, compared to the other people who marched. And that was just with 2 hours of marching practice...

Anyway, back to the title... Our (the OCDTs) conversation that day was 'interesting' to say the least ;p Crease making... We, even without wanting to, terpaksa obsessed about creases we make in our trousers and shirts. I can never seem to do it perfectly well... Well, inda plang pernah saya kena teriaki, but I don't think it's the best... So yeah, on that Sunday, there we were, standing in a group of 4, looking at everyone's creases, and discussing the best way to get the desired crease... LOL... Is this a normal conversation you have with your friends?!

Also, remember dulu I complained that my boots inda pandai kilat langsung..? I'd like to think that it is better now... I don't really use the proper brush, I use a toothbrush. I figured, it has more bristles and so it will spread the polish more... and to have the kilat effect, i just rub it on my trousers =) So far, it works (kinda)... So yeah, anyone who loves polishing shoes, you are more than welcomed to work on my boots!!! =)

What else what else?

Thursday pm: catching the train to Loughborough
Friday pm: badmintoning with the L'boro crew
Saturday am: Netballing in Leicester and Nando's-ing it =)
Sunday am: getting the train back to Dundee

1 comment:

War186 said...

Enjoy ur weekend Fets!~ N kmslm them rnBs, k ;D