Tuesday, April 05, 2005

FOOOOOOOOD =)

Went grocery shopping to the biggest Tesco in Dundee (I think it's the biggest)... It's easy to go there.. take the bus outside my house.. all the way to Tesco...

Went with Zakiah.. it was our ADVENTURE.. LOL

I went CRAZEEE with the junk food... I now have Mr Kipling NEW (x2), tesco mini rolls (x2), Penguin (x2), apple pie (x2) YUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMm =) ahh.. cant wait to eat them all... will try to eat them slowly...

malam ani ada dinner at rumah zakiah for us blackness girls.. we got ready cooked fish.. all we have to do is heat it up... LOL

and.. I couldnt help but think tadi in tesco... People with trolleys... Who has the upper hand on moving around.. what is the rules? people who are wanting to go straight first? or people wanting to turn? sigh!!! CONFUSING.. and can be stressing as well...

Sigh.. I treat it like driving.. Those going straight get to go first!!! hehehe.. and those wanting to go to the next aisle have to wait!!!

anyhow, iv just realised i made a HUGE mistake in one of the brunotts match pictures..the picture of me passing to suzie, isnt a picture of us against ravens.. it was our first match... we lost that match too.. but that wasnt expected... argh.. i still have nightmares about that particular game... sigh.. in my dreams, i keep on thinking of possible line-ups.. ARGH!!! i cant help but think netball!!!

I need to start thinking medicine!!! Medicine isnt for the clever people only. Medicine is for those who can be bothered to do work and read up!!! ARGH!!! why cant i be a bit of the clever and the hard working one?!! im having a difficult time, but i am relaxed now.. compared to february/january when i had that sudden thought of NOT being sure about doing medicine...

Am i making sense? sigh... anyway, im off to dinner at ka nonie's place! Laters =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I went grocery shopping too since allowance baru kluar. Haha :) I bought Penguin too!! satu plg saja, yg 9 buting!! Weird thing is yg 8 buting mahal than yg 9 buting o_O hehe analysing harga lagi tu!! kehkehkeh.. is the biggest Tesco yg dekat the train station? Uhmm..iakah tu? I know its not yg the one we went to hari atu!! hehehe... bah udahtah...

-Syaz

War186 said...

Yeah ppl going straight lah dulu baru the ppl who wanna turn..hahah apakan :P