Monday, January 10, 2005


this was at starbus at hayward gallery. the three of us went to see the optical illusion thingey.. and it wasn't siok at all.. it could have been more interesting in so many different level ;p Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was just after that random girl started talking to me, remember?... Why do people do this? Do I look friendly and approachable, cos I'm really not! The exhibition was crap- could've been a LOT better. Ah, well. We went to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind earlier that day. Great movie
-Somaiya

Anonymous said...

Cheers to you too- Fetz, are you really going to boycott Starbucks? Such willpower. Let me know how you get on- I don't believe that you'll last long. I mean, you LOVE Starbucks

Guess it is kinda expensive though. Hey, I'll join you. No more starbuck. We can make coffee at home, right? I mean, how hard can it be??
-S