To be iski is to be excited. Hence iskiness is really being in complete excitedness. Or whatever it is..
Monday, January 10, 2005
my birthday gifts from somaiya!!! berabis ia giving me presents!!! i cant believe im 21!!! i feel old!!! and im noticing a LOT of fine lines!!! =( argh!!!
aww u look happy wif ur presents hehe =) oh n the shirt looks good on u ;D u look pretty hehehe ;) btw, is the shirt the same one as above, but u wore sth underneath lagi? hmm..mayb not heh
heya!!! i was happy about my presents!!! she was in the same room as i when she was decorating them!! and the hard thing was, i had to look away whilst she prettified them all!!!
choosing the presents was tough- I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to getting other people things... And I'm conscious everyone has different tastes. Fortunately, I think she liked it! The jewellery was cool, but my fave part was the chocs, which I kindly helped Fetty eat ;-) I think the non-alcoholic drink was funny too. Ftez- did you drink it in the end? You were supposed to warm it up! Somaiya
Yeah, I just turned 20, and I worried about wrinkles already. and grey hair. And getting middle aged, and frumpy. And not knowing who's in the charts anymore. When all the budding actresses are actually younger than I am, like the Phantom of the Opera girl. Or Hilliary Duff or whatever that girl's name is, Lindsey Lohan? Whatever! I mean, getting old. Yikes
5 comments:
aww u look happy wif ur presents hehe =) oh n the shirt looks good on u ;D u look pretty hehehe ;) btw, is the shirt the same one as above, but u wore sth underneath lagi? hmm..mayb not heh
heya!!! i was happy about my presents!!! she was in the same room as i when she was decorating them!! and the hard thing was, i had to look away whilst she prettified them all!!!
and no, its not the same top ;p =)
choosing the presents was tough- I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to getting other people things... And I'm conscious everyone has different tastes. Fortunately, I think she liked it! The jewellery was cool, but my fave part was the chocs, which I kindly helped Fetty eat ;-) I think the non-alcoholic drink was funny too. Ftez- did you drink it in the end? You were supposed to warm it up!
Somaiya
What lines? ;-)
Yeah, I just turned 20, and I worried about wrinkles already. and grey hair. And getting middle aged, and frumpy. And not knowing who's in the charts anymore. When all the budding actresses are actually younger than I am, like the Phantom of the Opera girl. Or Hilliary Duff or whatever that girl's name is, Lindsey Lohan? Whatever! I mean, getting old. Yikes
Post a Comment