Thursday, November 04, 2004

Total sasakness

(my apologies ani bida to the max... because i duno how to funtion it.. so live with it, and just read ;p)

Today is actually 3rd November 2004. I have to write via this, because I can’t remember the link to enable me to blog without having to go thru blogger… (i'm sorry i'm talking terms perhaps incomprehensible by non-bloggers)… pokoknya, I cant access my own blog, hence I cant update my blog directly.

But, since I am in the mood to actually write and say something… I have decided to write first in words, and to transfer it another day, hopefully soon, so I can let u all read my crap =)

Anyway… I am in a HUGE dilemma!!! HOW DO I KEEP MY HAIR UP?
Quick solutions that I came up with
1. HARD mousse.
2. LOADS of hair pins
3. more hair gel/wax

why, you ask, do I have to keep my hair up… (in a NET to be exact…)… well my dearies.. its because, I am a RECRUIT now!!! WHEEE!!! I have officially joined the UOTC (university officers training corps)! Actually, balum plang kena accept, but iv filled in the form (or most of it… there are MILLIONS of them forms! ;p), handing it in on Friday, having a medical check-up next Wednesday. I’m pretty sure I have met all their requirements.. so I don’t see why they cant accept me!!! Keh keh keh…

its gonna be ultra kewl!!! Tonight I went there, at about 9pm, to meet them people… and they were ultra frenly, and the atmosphere was okey… and I think il feel comfortable there.. hopefully it’ll improve my socialising skills.. it has to be agreed that I haven’t exactly got the best of socialising skills… because I duno why.. Im just not…

I duno if im showing enough… but in case im not, im EXCITED, ECSTATIC about this UOTC thing!!! =) its me inching towards my dream career… (or one of it should I say…) there was this question in one of the many forms I had to fill in… What is ur dream (I cant remember the exact word used) career? And, I wrote: TO BECOME AN ARMY DOCTOR… omg… I sound so determined ah.. keh keh keh…

To those who didn’t know this already, YES, I have always wanted to be an army.. it is NOT a new thing iv just thought of..

‘interesting’ fact about me… amongst my many ambitions are:
1. to be a dr
2. to be the first female general (which iv discovered, as I was growing, as being of course unrealistic)
3. to be an air-hostess (This is btw, STILL and will always remain my BACK-UP plan!!!)
4. jewellery designer.
5. professional sports person (I don’t see this happening either, because lets face it, I am not too good in any sports I do)
6. I wanted to be five feet seven inches tall, a body like an American football player in uniform (so u knw, the BROAD shoulders, with the TINY waist), yet very flexible like a ballerina ;p

Before I actually embarrass myself further by sharing these intimate details.. I will stop sharing my dreams…

Ooo, my list wouldn’t be complete if I did not mention the interest I have in being a plumber in the UK!!! Did u knw that a plumber can earn up to £50++ an hour!!! Imagine how RICH I can be, just by being a plumber!!! But apparently, mesti ada certificate to be one.. so it ain’t no easy way out ;p

Here I am, talking about ‘trivial’ things (my dilemma is NOT that trivial actually ;p), when there are MORE impt things happening in the world!!!

For one, one im sure aLL of u r aware of, BUSH has WON the re-election. This has been what I predicted.. because even if he lost all the debates, ia actually know what he wants for his government, where as Kerry, changed all the time…

Initially (in May), I wanted Kerry to win, only because he isn’t Bush.. then, I got disinterested, and do not mind what so ever who wins the re-election. I have a feeling that Muslims want Kerry to win… because Bush is the big baddie.. destroying Iraq and what have you… but, did u knw that Kerry is PRO ISRAEL? So.. how can it be better for muslims if it was Kerry who won?

The way I see it (again, this is just what I think.. im not in any way making u agree on my (pathetic) opinions). Id rather bush wins, because, that way, its only the Iraq War tha’s prolonged. If we had Kerry to win, we’d have the Iraqi war prolonged, as well as possibly having a NEW war in context to Israel and Palestine…

I am, one of the LAST person to talk about politics to, simply because I knw so little of it.. so yea, just read what I think, don’t start telling it to everyone ;p keh keh keh

Dudud… this is such a boring post…

TESCO!!! My tesco online shopping has been delivered!!! On time, with EVERYTHING I wanted, and a free apple drink thing =)… I will know better next time, to NOT forget my juices!!! Sigh… trust me to be talur!! U shud look into my food cupboard now.. its FILLED =)… fridge, im afraid, is still empty as ever…

Hmm… iv had enough writing… so, ill call it a night! =)

No comments: