now im pissing myself!!!
sigh...
lets see...
- ona not coming. her dad found out about the train accident, so for ona's safety, she isn't to travel far north!!!
- im contemplating to go down to london for hari raya because there are no celebrations hre... and... its gonna be boring if there was one anyway ;p
- or, il just go to glasgow... hmm.. see lah
- had a shitty ward session today.. being halau-ed at 2... told to come back at 3. instead of discussing our history takings, we are to write it up and hand it in esuk. and my patient was hard to talk to. tho, he actually told us the answers we needed.
- i have my dr's appt esuk... regarding my persistent knee pain.
- iv realised that there are ppl reading this page who im not aware of... please.. could ppl tag to tell me their existence =)
- im bored!!!
- now i don't really feel like writing
- i just realised that si miller (from celtic was it?) is now in manu!!! and saw the highlights of manu against man city... that was a crap match!!! and, my lecturer (a die hard manu fan!) told us that nicky butt has been sold... sigh.. but why?!!!
oh yea, i got my frenster testimonials back... =)
1 comment:
Wats up wif Miller Fets? Somehow at the back of my mind I remember uve mentioned him once..u like him or sth? Doesn't matter I guess. Yeah Butt's gone. It was saddening but he had to go cos he wasn't playing enough games..lagi kesian if he stayed. He's good kaliah..one of my faves..talent down the drain wah that. I think u thot it was crap cos it resulted in a goalless draw, yes? Many missed clear-cut chances. Sometimes I get to a point where I would hate Giggs-this match was one of em! Sigh ohwell. Oh I re-read ur post oh so u saw the hilites sja..was wondering wat u were doing watching the match. Hehe ;P
Thot i wudn't comment? Think again. Haha ;D Lap!
Post a Comment